Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Laela (:

So after many failed attempts at retrieving my google password, I sit here with nothing on my mind to write about. I decided to write a blog due to the lack of friends. I figured some one some where in the world would soon stumble across my mess of words. :)

Welp last night we finally got our first pet. Her name is Laela and she is a full blooded boxer. Although she's super cute, I'm beginning to dislike the poor runt. I hate waking up in the middle of the night to take her potty. Ugh! I don't get why I sacrifice some beauty sleep to tend to this dog! I mean come on, my own SON doesn't wake me up at all in the middle of the night. Anyways I figured things with her would get so much easier during the day, BUT I was SOOO wrong. 

I absolutely despite having to go outside every 30 mins so she can drain the tank. Gee whiz! And that's not the only thing that pushes my buttons. Her body odor is freaking gross. I feel as if though my house smells like wet dog now. GURR! I came up with the greatest idea ever; I bathed her!!! (in the sink w/ dish soap) I promise I checked the label. Not once did I read "Not Used On Animals" I used the dawn soap that they show on commercials washing the penguins and ducks, so I'm pretty sure its safe for her.

Now I'm sitting here with a smelly dog hiding in my lap. She hides from Davian (my son)!! Ugh My life is so lame!


And I REFUSE TO WATCH PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 movie or commercials!!!!



Thank you, come again!

Vettie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment